Kate || 15 || Greece
✎ tracking: padfout, mockiengjay+ networks
➝ to do:
☐ gifset requests
☐ study for my final exams
☐ online ☒ offline
can't do this to save my life sorry
✒ reading: the raven boys
✌ watching: everything
✈ listening to: +++
✈ obsessing over: wc2014
TUMBLR ACCENT CHALLENGE!!!
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else
I will not fall prey to society’s desire to turn girls into emotional insecure neurotics who pull up their dresses at the first flattering remark.
YA meme: [2/5] protagonists: Harry Potter (Harry Potter Saga)
Niall has been the glue that held this train wreck together for four fucking years.